Kellett Design Group has a lot of experience with unauthorized structures. This knowledge allows outlining the most cost-effective procedure to get the project approved with local councils. Types of structures to get approved:
- Retaining walls
- Boundary walls
- Additions to dwellings
You can get your unauthorized structure/addition approved with the following procedures:
- 1Create architectural drawings of the project – normally, this requires a detailed site measure up.
- 2Carry out a structural inspection & provide structural certification for building approval.
- 3Carry out a site inspection for building compliance with NCC and issue a BA18 document – Certificate Building Compliance
All of the above packaged up and submitted to the council will grant you prompt approval.
Why Kellett Design group?
Kellett Design Group is Perth’s most experienced and trusted multidisciplinary architectural drafting practice. With over ten years of experience and attention to detail, Luke Kellett holds a BSc in Architectural Design and an MSc in CAD & Construction.
- We’re Perth locals just like our customers
- We know Perth
- We know local regulations and laws
- checkWe’re perfectionists.